countdown to wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Accomplishments

Much has been accomplished in wedding planning in the past week:
1) My dress has been purchased.
2) Bridesmaids dresses have been purchased.
3) Flower girl dresses have been purchased.
4) Met with one catering service.
5) Photographer picked out.
6) Honeymoon booked.
7) We still have our sanity...ummm...sort of.

I know I have been bad about not posting pictures, but due to work, wedding planning, and school festivities I have not had time. I hope to post some this weekend. I LOVE planning my wedding and I am super excited about it...HURRY HERE July 31,2010!! There is still lots of planning to do and another semester of summer school and some of this semester until then.

Thanks for everyone's support!

1 comment: