countdown to wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

THE DATE!!!!/wedding registry

I feel so much better to finally have a date for the wedding & it is........JULY 31,2010! WoooHooo! We can all sleep easier now knowing this! Now we can find a photographer, caterer, preacher, and make honeymoon arrangements! Now, the next question everyone has is "where are you having the wedding?" This detail is yet to be determined, BUT 2 places are on reserve for the event. Brad and I have decided to have a family only wedding and a reception to include friends and family! We are so excited, and I think this plan will work out very well:-)

Since my OBGYN clinicals are finally over, I have 2 days extra off/ week to plan my wedding! Soooooo...on the agenda for this weeks includes the following: 1) food tasting with a catering company, 2) trip to low's bridal to go bridal gown/bridesmaids dress shopping! I have more things to mark off the list!

Also, I wanted to let all know where Brad and I are registered so far:

Williams Sonoma

and

Macys

CHECK IT OUT!!:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment