countdown to wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BLOG HIATUS

Wow! It has been so crazy around here! I meant to post pictures after the last blog, but so much has been going on that I have not actually sat down to upload and post. The wedding planning is coming along very well as we have most of the BIG things planned and in order!All I know is...I am READY to get married. Today makes 67 days until our wedding...YAY!! However, in a week and 1/2 my summer and planning time will come to a screeching halt and my summer school session will begin...YUCK!! I think I can find motivation during this next school semester because I am getting married!! I am so thankful for all the help my family has given me in planning this awesome wedding! I am BLESSED!

Well, I just had to do a quick blog because I had to break the "non-blogging streak." Stay tuned for our engagement pictures to be posted. I cannot wait!

Please keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment